01 09 10

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I want that!! Worked on a Saturday for that!

I left my sweetie, well the biggest sweetie at home alone today while I went to the school to continue working on my classroom. I have decided that I should not have become a pinterest addict because seeing all those beautiful classrooms makes me want to do that too... Only the wallet wont allow me! The beautimouseness (is that a word..i think not!) is stemming from the ClutterFreeClassroom website. Her stuff is so beautiful and personalized and that is all things good for my OCD! Ive been drooling over her stuff for awhile now, and went out and bought a bunch of matching bins and things. Now I just have to organize and label everything. I want my classroom to look like that! So my TPT sales and Teacher's Notebook sales need to spike. I want some money for all that cool stuff! I love it!
Check out her site! http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment