01 09 10

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Snap It Up Saturday! A Salute to our Homeland

Hello friends,
With the recent bombings and things going on, I'm still proud to say that I am American. It takes a lot for a country to rally and support each other when terrible things happen. It is still such a shame that we live in a world where people plot and seek revenge on those innocents who have done nothing wrong. The last time I checked, a marathon runner was not a threat to anyone's security or country. It just ruffles my feathers..

As a salute to our great country, I'm adding a mini-set of clipart to the blog this week. So this Snap-it-Up Saturday, you will recieve five images.. Blackline and color images of the majestic bald eagle and Lady Liberty herself. I've also tossed in an extra blackline frame as well. Terms are easy and only require a linkback to my TPT store. Make sure you click on over and check out the other clipart in my store as well. Lots of stuff there as well.

Enjoy the freebie and don't forget to share! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Randi! I love your Snap it Up Saturday feature, you always have the best images! You are so sweet to share :)

    ~Miss Martin
    Miss Martin’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it thank you!

    Lady Liberty looks great, my kids are going to freak out when they see this. We went to Liberty Island on a trip last year!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete