01 09 10

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Perfectly Personalized Planner for TPT Sellers

Well friends...Summer has hit and sometimes I find myself a bit bored..So I work on a TPT product or two, then pop over to Pinterest, and then I jump on Facebook and prowl the posts for a bit. A couple of days ago, I ran across a post that nearly knocked me out of my chair. A brilliant lady, whom I will call MissMathDork had posted a picture of a planner that she had created specifically for those folks who sell materials on TeachersPayTeachers. I'm not usually a materials buyer..I make most of them myself, but I HAD to have this planner. She even customizes them specifically for each buyer.  Well, needless to say, I snapped that baby up in a heartbeat and she went to work. And holy smokes, she is fast! I bought it one night and had it emailed to me the next. Then a quick sendoff to the office supply store and BAM! I had my planner. It is absolutely the best product I have EVER purchased on TPT. I thought I would share some of her fabulous work with you all!

I love, love, love lime green and black together. In a perfect world, my classroom would be those colors, my home office would be those colors, maybe even my car. I sent her my color choices and a graphic that I had whipped up on the computer and she came up with these little pieces  of fabulousity right here! They are the front and back covers for my planner.

LOVE! This planner is also designed to use as a year-long calendar. So right after the cover came all of my wonderful calendar pages. Notice that they are two page spreads--I cannot imagine the amount of formatting that it took for all of this.. Look at all of that room to write! No more desktop cluttering calendar for me!


Next in line comes my most favorite part! The Stats Pages! I am most definitely a number geek and like tracking my TPT sales, graphing the highs and lows, and all that jazz. I love that she included pages for both the weekly stats (for a full year) and the monthly stats as well! I will most definitely be loving these pages!


The rest of the book is just for me to write down my ramblings. There are pages for Notes (staff meetings probably for me), Product ideas, and pages to write down my ideas for bloggy posts like this one. 


As we say here in the south, "Ain't it purty?" I love the colors, the design, and everything about it. The custom download is only $10.00 in her store right now, but I think the regular price may be around $12.99. It is very simple to get your own and the communication between buyer and seller is fantastic! You can print it out yourself, or do like I did and send it off to Office Depot for printing and binding. I did splurge and went full color on the pages, and I had a clear front and back put on for durability, but I do not regret it whatsoever. This planner is awesome!

If you are considering purchase one of those store bought planners to use for tracking and organizing your next year, I would have to tell you to STOP! Don't Do It! Pop over to her store ASAP and order one of these. There's nothing like having something made especially to your own liking. You will not be disappointed! 

Click the image below to visit her store, and get YOURS today!

Make sure you check out her other products as well! Her store is fantastic!
Have a great week!
Randi


2 comments:

  1. Love your planner! MissMathDork is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet for posting this! I am so glad that you love it so much! I am having so much fun making them! It's like being back on the yearbook!

    Mathematically yours,
    Jamie aka MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete