01 09 10

Friday, July 5, 2013

Christmas in July TPT Freebie Hop!

Hello friends! 
There is a great big event happening right now all over the web! I have teamed up with a wonderful group of bloggers,TPT sellers, and teachers to offer all of our bloggy friends the opportunity to snatch up some wonderful Christmas themed materials right here on our blogs! As of right now, we are all holding massive sales in our TPT stores to celebrate Christmas in July! Are you looking ahead to the new school year? If so, now is a great time to get some fantastic materials at deeply discounted prices! To shop my store, click on the image below!

Here are just a few of my most recent additions. If you teach third grade, these are definitely for you!
  






And even better, Here comes the blog hop! Each blog that you visit today will lead you to a new and fantastic Christmas freebie created just for this event!  Right now there are 17 bloggers linked up and we all have something special just for you that will make your December a bit brighter. For my contribution, I will be offering a brand new set of Christmas Array Puzzles. These little babies are great for math stations or for students that need that extra bit of practice on their multiplication facts.  

I bet your kiddoes will love practicing with their arrays with this fun set of cards. They are super easy to make and store! I just toss them in a Ziploc with a cute little label and they are ready to go! Want to snatch these up? Click on the graphic below to head to my store and  grab them! 



NOTE: PRODUCT IS NO LONGER LISTED AS FREE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT IN MY TPT STORE, PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE. I HAVE IT SET AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE OF $2.00.

Yay! You've added another fun activity to your teaching arsenal! Are you ready for more? Check out the link below for a fun Freebie from Martha over at My Primary Paradise. 


As always, thank you for visiting my little corner of the teaching world. Keep your eyes peeled for more fantastic events coming up in the near future!
Have a great weekend!
Randi

2 comments:

  1. That was SUCH A CUTE idea for a blog hop! Thank you for all the freebies! And a giveaway on top of that! So fun! I can imagine this took a good deal of work organizing it all so that we could reap the benefits. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop. I love the freebie and your multiplication mosaics!

    ReplyDelete