01 09 10

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Snap It Up Saturday!! Artsy Borders by Aubrey

Hey folks!
It's Saturday again! I'm so happy I remembered to get this post going. My blog is right in the middle of a Christmas in July Blog hop so things have been a bit cra---zy lately. I've been fiddling with the format and I'm thinking about a redesign but, that won't be happening anytime soon. I've got way too much going on here at home. Between my home office redo and having several light fixtures and household repairs going on, I'm surprised I still have hair. And to top it off...the house looks like a tornado hit it..(a six-year old, brown-eyed tornado that is) See that picture down there? Totally describes my situation...only skip the yogurt--I'll take ice cream.


But anyway, back to this week's Snap It Up!, once again inspired by my daughter, I have a set of fun little page borders for ya. I took her to an art class in town and she was looking at some Piet Mondrian they had on the wall. Very nonchalantly, she looks at me and says, "That's not art, he just colored in some boxes". :-) And from that, this set was born. I sat down and drew out the boxes for her, then she "colored in some boxes" like that guy did. And I told her they were beautiful and that I would share them with you all. Click on the image below to "Snap Them Up!"


I hope you like them and can find a fun use for them. If you really like them, please leave a comment for my girl. I'm sure she would love to see her work being appreciated, even more than I do.

Have a great weekend!
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment