01 09 10

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Trick or Treat Blog Hop!!

Trick or treat! This is Lacey from The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher, and I am taking over this blog today as my trick. Keep reading to get your treat!


Some of my blogging buddies at The Teaching Tribune have joined together for this Trick or Treat Blog Hop. You will find many more tricks and plenty of treats as you hop from door to door!

My treat for you is a brand new product that I just posted to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I plan to use this rounding activity to help my students review before taking our benchmark test in the next couple of weeks. Your students will love playing this rounding matching game :) Click the picture below to grab this freebie!


Now it's time to go "next door" to discover the next trickster and collect another treat! Click on the picture below to take you there!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great time Trick or Treating with us!

2 comments: