01 09 10

Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Meet Up- Meet Patti!



Good Morning Friends! Today I'm linking up with all the ladies over at The Teaching Tribune to introduce you to another of our fabulous blogging buddies! For this linkup, I'd like you to meet Patti from over at A Series of 3rd Grade Events! Here are just a few fun facts that I've learned about Patti!



Patti and I are very much alike in so many ways! I could definitely handle the personal shopper as a career. Interior decorating...not so much. It's one thing that I would like to be good at, but alas, I have no style sense. Patti writes some fantastic materials that can be found in her TPT Store!

And that's it folks...Thank you for stopping in to meet my friend Patti, and I hope you've learned a little about one of my favorite blogging buddies! Have a great Monday!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment