01 09 10

Monday, July 14, 2014

New Updates!

Hey ya'll! Just a quick pop in to let you know that I'm hard at work these last days of summer break building up some teaching materials for next year. I've done quite a few new projects lately and I thought that I would share a couple with you!
This is a a fun little flipbook for those first days back in school. With this one, students tell a little about themselves and create a cute little flipbook for the bulletin board outside! I plan on using this one on the first day of school!
This is the brainchild of my dear husband. We were chatting and he mentioned creating something for the kids to do that would have them customizing cars! So this little "Menu Math" Type task card set was born. Kids use a sale advertisement (included) to price cards, determine the cost of modifications, and calculate the total cost of the car with said modifications. Lots of regrouping here! 
This is a cute little set of Piggy Task cards that I finished up last night. Quick and easy practice for counting coins that will get your kids up and moving in a game of SCOOT! Will be using these the first week to introduce math stations.

I hope you'll stop back in on Tuesday because I might just have one or two of the items you see above discounted by 50%!

No comments:

Post a Comment