01 09 10

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two For Tuesday! More Flipbooks!



Good Morning Everyone! Here we are back again for another round of Summer Bloggin' with my buddies over at The Teaching Tribune! Today is Two for Tuesday and I have a special deal for you all! The two products you see below are currently marked down 50% in my TeachersPayTeachers store and will remain that way for the next 24 hours! 


Since they were so popular the first time around, I am marking down two more of my Interactive Flipbook Kits just for you! Normally priced at $3.00 each, they are now marked down to just $1.50!  That's like getting them both for the price of one!
Click on the images below to check them out and grab em up before the price goes back up!

      


      

And that's all folks! I hope you'll stop in sometime today and grab up this week's goodies! Have a Terrific Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment