01 09 10

Friday, December 26, 2014

Jump into January Blog Hop!!

Say it isn't so!! Christmas is over and, regardless of what we want to think, January is flying into reality and so are the thoughts of what will be taught those first weeks back. It seems harder and harder to go back after every break during the year. Since it's such a scramble, my friends and I have decided to do another super-fun blog hop to provide you with some easy to prep freebies for those first days back in school! Hop on through all of our blogs, collecting all those wonderful freebies, and then head over to the Teaching Tribune to enter a drawing for a fantastic prize!
Blog Hop Button

Hop around to grab the no/low prep freebies, and then enter to win an Amazon gift card at the end of the hop!


I'm the 15th Stop!
Here's my NO prep freebie to use your first week back!


This is a fun little flipbook for your kids to assemble and complete telling all about their New Year celebration, and their goals and wishes for the upcoming year!

If you love this freebie, you can check out other curriculum based flipbooks by clicking the picture below. They're  on sale from now until the end of the blog hop!


Now hop on over to the next stop by clicking the button below!
Next Stop

5 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable! Thank you - I think this may be on my plans for the first week back!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this freebie! Thanks for sharing! I would love for you to stop by my blog and link up with my New Year's Linky Party! Hope to read more of your blog soon!

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one of the best and informatic blogspot i ever seen.thanks for such a nice and unique content with many tips , ideas and guide to other traveler.Thanks again. Tranportation to Riverdale Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this adorable freebie!! What a great way to begin the New Year! I just discovered your blogspot and look forward to reading past, present, and future blogs. Thanks for sharing your tips and classroom experiences as well as your creative resources.

    ReplyDelete